Check Out What’s Happening in Newberry!
Along with the expected mom-and-pop stores, great antiquing and of course the Corner Ice Cream Shop, Newberry is also home to many other exciting and fun things that truly make our beautiful town unique. Did you know that Newberry has its very own state-of-the-art medical facility and a world-class performing arts center? We also have community-wide events happening all year round! Not to mention all of the fun, history and food!
List of Things to do:
Whether you’re in the mood for shopping, dining, museums and art, or outdoor activities like nature walks, hiking and golf, Newberry’s got it all!
- Stop in and check out a show at the renowned Newberry Opera House!
- Take a tour of our beautiful Enoree River Vineyard and Winery
- Enjoy the Wells Japanese Garden
- Stop by the brand new Newberry Arts Center
- Take a stroll in Lynch Woods Park
- See the beautiful Carter & Holmes Orchids
- Have a delicious dinner at Steven W’s Downtown Bistro, Cabana Café and Storm Cellar, or Figaro the Dining Room!
- And so much more!
A Very Berry Christmas
Join us in downtown Newberry every Friday in December for holiday lights, visits with Santa, carolers, snow in the square and more!
Welcome spring with downtown Newberry at the Annual Irish Fling! Get your spring off to a great start and support downtown business in Newberry!
Pork in the Park
Newberry's Pork in the Park is a Southern Barbecue Network sanctioned event, making the talent that much greater, and the judging that much tougher! This annual event will feature mouth-watering BBQ from across the southeast. We will be hosting live music for you to enjoy as you take a seat in Memorial Park to feast on the great food. Kids inflatables and activities will be available as well. Bring your family out to feast on some of the best barbecue in the South! Learn More »